Sophia Engkvist: Links
- Quiet the Mind and Open the Heart - lindsaywagner.com
- "I am always grateful for the opportunity to connect, and share with others, that which has helped me to recognize our amazing human potential and realize how deeply we are connected to the world at large. The workshops and retreats have developed out of my personal experience and many years of studying both Western and Eastern modalities. One of the most empowering realizations IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve had is that, our experience of any life circumstance is a function of our perspective, more than the circumstance itself; that as our perspective changes so does our experience. Quiet the Mind & Open the Heart is an opening to the peace and joy that is naturally within us. The programs are designed to clear the way for people to become aware of and release limiting thoughts, attitudes, beliefs and negative emotions that make up our perspectives." Shift your perspective... experience the difference. Lindsay Wagner Actress, author, advocate of human potential
- The Gangaji Foundation - gangaji.org
- "There is a great secret that beings throughout time have announced, the secret of an extraordinary treasure, the treasure of the nectar of eternal life. It is the nectar of pure beingness, recognizing itself as consciousness and overflowing in the love of that recognition. If you imagine yourself to be located in a body, then you will move that body from place to place, searching for this treasure of nectar. But, if you will stop all searching right now and tell the truth to yourself, you will know what is known in the core of your bones. You will know what these great beings knew and attempted to describe. You will know it with no image of it, no concept of it, no thought of it. You will know it as that which has eternally been here. And you will know it as yourself." Gangaji Gangaji, an American born teacher and author, has traveled the globe since 1990, speaking with spiritual seekers from all walks of life. Her message is powerful in its clarity and simplicity: True peace and lasting fulfillment are not only our birthright, they are the essential nature of our being. Gangaji invites you to discover the possibility of living your life in the freedom and joy of simply being.
- Neelam: Fire of Truth Satsanga - neelam.org
- Neelam, a native of Poland, has been giving Satsang internationally since 1996. She is a direct disciple of H. W. L. Poonja (Papaji), who himself awakened to the truth in the presence of Sri Ramana Maharshi. Neelam shares Satsang with Papaji's blessing. Defined literally as "Meeting in Truth", Satsang also refers to being in the presence of someone who has realized the Truth. Neelam defines Satsang as the "direct experience of Self, not limited to person, circumstance, time or space." Known for her simplicity, skillful discrimination, and intuitive insight, Neelam gently points toward the truth at the core of us all. Fire of Truth Satsanga is the non-profit organization founded in 1998 to support Neelam's teaching. It has found its home in Hotchkiss, Colorado. "Our mission: To support the awakening of the individual consciousness into the Oneness of Being."
- Satsang with Pamela Wilson - pamelasatsang.com
"You are thought's guru.
Why wait for the thought to realize the self?
You are the self.
We have the cart before the horse--
waiting for thought and the body
to realize its true nature
so we can rest!"
Pamela speaks the Truth of Advaita, non-duality, that the universe is on undivided whole. For the last 10 years she has traveled widely in the United States, Canada and Europe, holding 'Satsang' and giving private sessions. Satsang is a gathering of people to honor Truth, to rest from the conflict and confusion of the world, and take refuge in the Heart. Pamela has endeared herself to many through her lighthearted humor and compassion, and deep understanding of what it is to be human.